Substitute Preschool Instructor
Saint Thomas’ Episcopal Church and School is seeking a substitute for our Preschool Program, to lead classes of two-year-olds, three-year-olds and/or four-year-olds in the context of our curriculum.
Successful applicants will have
- A willingness to carry out the mission of Saint Thomas’ Episcopal Church and School.
- The ability to integrate the curriculum.
- The ability to support and nurture the social and emotional growth of all the students in the class.
- The ability to establish effective relationships with students, parents, staff and community members, to enhance learning opportunities.
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and speaking effectively with students, families and colleagues in of support of student learning.
- High school degree or GED
- Experience teaching young children